Insurance Services CV Keywords 1
1. Acquired expertise in handling interstate cargo and shipping claims.
2. Analysed insurance claims to determine extent of carrier's liability and settled claims in accordance with policy provisions.
3. Assigned to catastrophe duty in several states to supervise staff and independent claims adjusters.
4. Assisted agents with proposals, presentations, enrollment, underwriting requirements, commissions, and claims.
5. Assisted lawyers in preparation of disputed cases for trial.
6. Compared data on claim applications with policy statements and other company records to ascertain completeness and validity of claim.
7. Compiled investigation results, determined probable causes, and prepared report of findings.
8. Completed accident and injury forms.
9. Completed negotiations with third parties to ensure reasonable and fair settlements.
10. Conducted liability investigations of all assigned files.